Jenna Bell loves her vehicle mobile app.1 “Setting up the app on my smartphone was easy,” she says. “It was just like downloading any other app. I set up an account and it ‘found’ my vehicle quickly and easily. I couldn’t believe that after less than five minutes, my phone was talking to my vehicle and getting information from it.”
She notes that the app can help her keep track of her oil life, so she always knows when it’s time to get her oil changed — just one of the app’s many features. “The more I use it, the more I love it,” she says.
Your favorite features of the OnStar RemoteLink mobile app are now included with even more features in the all-new myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC and myCadillac mobile apps — so you now have one app to manage your vehicle remotely.
If you haven’t already downloaded the app, now is the time to do it. Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC or myCadillac mobile app. Just one app will let you manage multiple vehicles. Then follow the download instructions and get started.
Here are some tips for how you can use the updated vehicle mobile app:
- Check vehicle status: Real-time information, including fuel range, remaining gallons, lifetime MPG, oil life and current tire pressure,2 is conveniently collected in one section.
- Get your bearings: With Vehicle Locate3 you can pinpoint your car’s exact location on a map and send directions to the in-dash navigation system (if equipped). There’s also a separate Park Reminder to help you remember where you left it!
- Operate your vehicle remotely: Start the vehicle,4 lock/unlock doors,5 and activate horn and lights from just about anywhere.
- Manage the Wi-Fi®6 hotspot settings: If the vehicle is equipped with OnStar 4G LTE,7 you can easily personalize the network name and password, turn the hotspot on and off, and see data usage from your phone.
- Connect with an Advisor: Need help? You’re just a tap away from an OnStar Advisor, Roadside Assistance,8 or your preferred dealer.
- Know your vehicle: Access your owner’s manual and find other details on your vehicle’s features. You can also schedule service appointments directly from the app.
- Enjoy even greater values: With OnStar AtYourService9 you can receive valuable offers on dining, fuel, and even hotel rooms via your vehicle’s mobile app.
- Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
- Requires Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Excludes spare.
- The OnStar Vehicle Locate Service can locate OnStar-equipped vehicles, not people. Currently available to U.S. Subscribers only. Paid OnStar subscription required.
- Requires factory installed and enabled remote start system.
- Requires automatic locks.
- Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
- Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
- Roadside service provided by Allstate Roadside Services.
- Valid offers can vary. Check AtYourService through the vehicle mobile app for latest offers.