The most popular feature of the myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC and myCadillac mobile apps1 — in a landslide win — is the ability to start your vehicle 2 from wherever you get a signal. Getting into a toasty ride on those bitter cold mornings or ensuring your car is cooled down on a hot summer day is quite lovely because, let’s face it, comfort is key.
But this amazing little app can do way more than start your car:
1. If you’re a hands-on, proactive driver, you can check fuel tank levels, remaining oil life and tire pressure (requires tire pressure monitoring system). Even monitor your driving efficiency with an estimated miles per gallon for each trip.
2. While you’re out and about, use AtYourService3 to find valuable offers near you or along your route. You can redeem offers at coffee shops, hotels, retailers and more. You can even secure a parking spot in advance.
3. Forget where you parked or need directions on the fly? Vehicle Locate4 allows you to pinpoint your car’s exact location on a map with just the touch of a button. Or send a destination to your car and use Turn-by-Turn Navigation5 to get you there.
4. Now the services you know and love are located within your vehicle mobile app. Remote start your engine (if equipped), lock and unlock your doors,6 and flash your lights and honk your horn from anywhere.
5. If your vehicle is connected by OnStar 4G LTE,7 you can use your mobile device to manage your vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot8 and monitor data usage from anywhere.
6. Drivers who like to talk will enjoy the Hands-Free Calling9 features on the mobile app. Quickly look up your vehicle’s phone number or keep tabs on your remaining minutes and when they expire.
7. Help is always just one touch away. Connect with an OnStar Advisor, contact Roadside Assistance10 or call your preferred dealer to schedule an appointment, all from one convenient place on your vehicle mobile app.
- Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
- Requires factory-installed and enabled remote start.
- Not available on Basic Plan. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners, used under agreement.
- The OnStar Vehicle Locate service can locate OnStar-equipped vehicles, not people. Currently available to U.S. Subscribers only. Paid OnStar subscription required.
- Requires ABS and Guidance Plan. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Services vary by model.
- Requires automatic locks.
- Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
- OnStar Hands-Free Calling requires an existing OnStar service contract and available minutes. Not available in certain markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
- Roadside service provided by Allstate Roadside Services.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.